WELCOME TO THE WYCKFORD COMMUNITY WEBPAGE
The Wyckford community is a single family community located in Raleigh, NC.
Holly Jolly Wyckford,
It's that time of year again! Time to light up the night with our amazing holiday displays. It's so wonderful to see all the beautiful decorations going up around the neighborhood to help usher in some much needed holiday cheer. We'll be teaming up with Southall once again to crown the most festive holiday houses in our community and give out some Visa Gift Cards to our 1st ($250), 2nd ($100) and 3rd ($50) place winners!
If you wish to participate this year, simply have your house decorated by Friday, December 15th. Will we have some repeat winners this year or will there be some new contenders? We can't wait to find out!
Your Wyckford Board of Directors
Our community is for homeowners and NO rentals are allowed.
$135.00 per Quarter
Due Jan 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1
If you need a statement you MUST opt in to receive one.
Click below for the latest community news!!
June 1, 2021
Towne Properties is open. Please call a member of your team to schedule an appointment to ensure that there will be someone in the office when you arrive.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your community.
Your Towne Properties Management Team
Meet Your Management Team:
919-878-8787 ext 7218
Community Assistant Manager
Who do I reach out to with questions
Community Assistant Manager
- Architectural Applications
- Violation Questions
- General Questions , ie:
- Pool Pass
- Community Rules
- Change of address or account information change
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Balance or account questions
- Payment Plans or Collections
- Please refer your realtor to the realtor disclosure form and to homewisedocs.com. If you need further assistance contact Your Community Service Admin.
Numbers to Remember
- Police, Fire, Ambulance Emergency 911
- Non-Emergency Police Dispatch Numbers 919-831-6311 or 919-996-3335
- Animal Control 919-831-6311
- Missing or damaged street signs 919-996-6608 or TrafficEngineering@raleighnc.gov or click it and fix it, link below.
- Missed Garbage Collection, Recycling, Yard Waste Pickup 919-996-3245
- Public Nuisances- For issues regarding overgrown grass, trash or abandoned vehicles on private property, etc. 919-996-2444 or you can use the Citizens Service Request link below.
- Abandoned Cars on City streets 919-831-6311 or 919-996-3335
- Streetlight Repair (Obtain pole # before calling or going online)
- Water or sewer Emergencies 919-996-3000
- City of Raleigh Water 919-996-3245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discolored drinking water Report brown, cloudy, bad smelling or tasting drinking water. 919-996-2871
- Citizen Service Request: App and interactive map for public to report issues like potholes, graffiti, water, signal, sign repair, etc. https://raleighnc.gov/services/fix-it-report-it-request-it/citizen-service-request-seeclickfix