The Wyckford community is a single family community located in Raleigh, NC.
 Our community is for homeowners and NO rentals are allowed.
(Please click link for more details rental amendment )
If you have already made your Quarterly January 2023 assessment payment of 125.00, we thank you and please disregard this notice.
2023 Assessment amount of $125.00 Quarterly (Jan, April, July October) due first of month
Dear Homeowners,
This is just a reminder that the board approved NOT sending coupons to save mailing costs and the fact that most of our owners pay electronically and no longer use a coupon. The HOA is covering the cost of coupons for 2023 if any homeowner would still like to receive them.  There are two (2) ways to request a coupon book. You can reach out to teresamajeed@towneproperties.com to request (please provide name, street number and street name) or you can request via the Community Café site.
There are 5 ways to Pay:
1.  Request a statement- see above
2.  Homeowners own bank- i.e. Wellsfargo.com, bankofamercia.com etc.
3. Alliance Bank
4. Community Café- Debit card
5. Community Café – Credit Card
Bill Pay own Bank
Payments can also be sent via bill pay through your own bank.  Most banks do not charge their own customers, but you would have to confirm with them.   When making a payment through your own bank the account number would be: 68837548t…..(please reach out to Teresa if you need your complete ‘t’ number)
The mailing address is:
Wyckford HOA
c/o Towne Properties
PO Box 621717
Orlando, FL 32862-1717
Please reach out to teresamajeed@towneproperties.com to request a coupon book (provide your name and street number)  or opt in via Community Café. 
Alliance Bank
You set up payments through Alliance Bank directly by following this link: https://pay.allianceassociationbank.com/Home?cmcid=8D6F34AF  Alliance Bank charges 0.95 per transaction. 
You’ll need the below information:
  • Management ID: 6883
  • Association ID: 7548
  • Property Account Number: starts with a ‘t’ (please reach out to Teresa if you do not have your complete ‘t’ number/account number)
Community Café:
From within Community Café, you can set up auto-pay with a credit/debit card. When setting up the autopay, select Option 1, and you must make sure to fill out the fields as follows:
  • Start Date: input the current date
  • End Date: leave this field blank. Any date put in this field will erase the autopay set up when that date arrives.
  • Pay On Day: select the day you’d like your payment to process from the drop-down menu.
  • Current Assessment Amount: the full amount of your assessment.
A reminder that the Community Café site is a 3rd party site and as such they do charge fees for their service:
  • Debit Card $.3.95 for payments up to $999.99 per transaction.
  • Credit Card System will advise depending on the amount of payment per transaction.
 Thank you!
Dear Homeowners,
Please see below for the Wyckford Holiday Gazette.
Hello Wyckford Community!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!  If you are interested in either a position on the board or a committee please email
Thank you on behalf of the Board of Directors

June 1, 2021
Dear Residents,
Towne Properties is open.  Please call a member of your team to schedule an appointment to ensure that there will be someone in the office when you arrive.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your community. 
Warm regards,
Your Towne Properties Management Team

Meet Your Management Team:
Suzanne Sinoracki
Association Manager
919-878-8787 ext 7218
Teresa Majeed
Community Service Admin.
Justine Dunston
Accounts Receivable Specialist

919-878-8787 ext 7241

Who do I reach out to with questions
Community Service Admin
  • Architectural Applications
  • Violation Questions
  • General Questions , ie:
    • Pool Pass
    • Community Rules
    • Change of address or account information change
Accounts Receivable Specialist
  • Balance or account questions
  • Payment Plans or Collections
Realtor/Lender Questions
  • Please refer your realtor to the realtor disclosure form and to homewisedocs.com.  If you need further assistance contact Your Community Service Admin.
Numbers to Remember

Account Information
Please login to view this area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I pay my HOA dues?
A. Checkout the Account Information tab.  There are several ways you can pay.  Unfortunately we do not have the ability to take payments over the phone or in the office. 
Q. I want to make changes to my home exterior.  What do I need to do?
A. Great question!!  Go to the Wyckford HOA website at https://www.wyckford.org.  Click on ‘Documents’ and then ‘Architectural’.  There you will find the Guide and application that will need to be submitted and approved before any work can be begin. 
Q:How do I report a street light out?
A: You can contact Duke Energy to report the light out by visiting their website. You can even sign up to be notified when the light has been fixed.You will need to have the pole number when reporting.  https://www.duke-energy.com/Customer-Service
Q: Who do I call in an emergency?
A: If you experience an emergency, you should first call 911 or the local authorities (police, ambulance, etc.) If the emergency is related to a community issue, please call the number listed on the homepage. If this is an after hours emergency, please call 919-878-8787 and press 3 to be connected to the on call associate.
Upcoming Events
Please login to view this area.